- Was disabled to reduce merge conflicts during development. - Required for publishing to Mozilla Addons.
- Uses `svgo` to compress SVG files. - Uses `.svg` files as input, outputs as `.min.svg`. - Still committing the minified files. - Some files are used statically, for example fr…→ Full commit message
- Base (font) size was `0.75em`. - Reverted to the implied default `1em`. - Increased options page and popup widths to match.
- Add Windows 11. - Mention WinRT and SAPI on Windows. - Break out a FAQ component.
- Some browsers have no bundled voices, and/or cannot find any provided by the (operating) system. - One example is Chromium v96 installed via `snap` on Ubuntu 21.10 - If no voi…→ Full commit message
- Having `onClick` event handlers for (by default) non-interactive elements (for example `<p>`) can be hard to "detect" in the user interface, and therefore confusing. - Adding a …→ Full commit message
- A shortcut key editor is now available in Firefox. - Update information and links to reflect this.
- During "server-side" prerendering, the HTML templates are populated with HTML and JSON state from the initial rendering pass. - During development, automatic HTML formatting in …→ Full commit message
- Used during "server-side" prerendering for the per-language options page HTML. - Barebones "tab", showing a simple loading" message. - Briefly visible until the active tab is sw…→ Full commit message
- To see/set voice settings on the options page, the user drills down via language groups, dialects, and voices. - Some "levels" expect the previous the previous levels to provide…→ Full commit message
- Use `getDerivedStateFromError`, even though it's not covering all relevant details. - Reduce assumptions regarding error types.
- Prefer URL objects over strings to clearly distinguish the intent on a type level. - Currently only used for external URLs. - Cannot be (plainly) used for internal URLs, as they…→ Full commit message
- Use `state`, `createRef()`. - Use actipon type directly, instead of a bound wrapper. - NOTE: can not use `iconClick()` to simulate "real" Talkie usage, as it requires user int…→ Full commit message
- Linking internal options tabs with an (extension root-)absolute URL triggered a full page reload. - This means losing page state. - For (the `apt`, non-`snap` installation) …→ Full commit message
- Moves the upgrade option from the upgrades tab to the features tab. - Removes the upgrade tab.
- Allows hiding some information in the user interface by default. - Allows the user to opt-in to see additional details. - Changes the text tab in the options page to settings, a…→ Full commit message
- Was long overdue. - Still not fully up-to-date with the latest rules, due to some upstream packages not supporting ESM.
- Modernizes the codebase to use primarily ESM, instead of CJS. - Removes the extraneous CJS typescript compilation. - Removes `rollup` usage for Node.js executables; instead …→ Full commit message
- The options page is a concept in web extensions, with browser support in menus etcetera. - It is sometimes wrapped in a smaller `<iframe>`, to integrate with the browser's own…→ Full commit message
* release/v5.0.0: v5.0.0 Update CHANGELOG.md Upgrade @sindresorhus/tsconfig Upgrade xo, eslint-config-joelpurra Upgrade read-pkg-up Upgrade map-obj Upgrade find-up …→ Full commit message
* release/v9.0.0: v9.0.0 Target Node.js v12, v14, v16, v17 Upgrade xo Run npm update
- Moves all code to `./code/` to keep the root clean - Mainly an aesthetical change for github users, focused on documentation browsing. - The reduced root file list should ap…→ Full commit message
Today's work on uvcc was sponsored by Paul's Daughter Julie on Patreon!
Fixes issue with (every) four urls being loaded potentially colliding with the previous load. Reported by Jeffery P via email. Thank you! - All input/iframe element creations wer…→ Full commit message
Summary/comparision of changes. Talkie v6.0.0 ```text 100 files 200 files 239 text files. classified 239 files Duplicate file check 239 files (218 known unique) U…→ Full commit message