Category index page 1 of 2 pages, listing 100 out of 175 entries in the category uvcc.
- v14: drop support. - End-of-life of Node.js v14 is 2023-04-30, in circa 2 months. - For some reason, `npm install` fails to complete (on this machine), so dropping support e…→ Full commit message
- Cameras with the same "marketing name" may differ between different hardware implementations, as detected by their USB (vendor and) product id. - It is unclear if these differen…→ Full commit message
- Targets `node-usb` `^2.4.1`. - Includes a fix for infinite delay when listing devices. See - https://github.com/joelpurra/node-uvc-control/commits/v2 - https://github.com/joel…→ Full commit message
Fixes #25. See - https://github.com/joelpurra/uvcc/issues/25
* release/v5.0.0: v5.0.0 Update CHANGELOG.md Upgrade @sindresorhus/tsconfig Upgrade xo, eslint-config-joelpurra Upgrade read-pkg-up Upgrade map-obj Upgrade find-up …→ Full commit message
Today's work on uvcc was sponsored by Paul's Daughter Julie on Patreon!
* release/v2.0.4: v2.0.4 Upgrade forked uvc-control v2
- 4beedde Add optional `SET_CUR` for `absolute_exposure_time` Fixes #6 See - https://github.com/joelpurra/uvcc/issues/6 - https://github.com/joelpurra/node-uvc-control - https:…→ Full commit message