It seems the mouse-detector can be triggered without a mouse -- so if these listeners are started for the mouse, might as well use them for touch as well.
Add a help command * RobertAudi/help-command: Add a help command
Used to extract statistics connected to the Alexa rank. So far the number of organizations per domain is extracted.
* figure-trim-hack: Fix some figure styling Replace trimmed pdf figures with new figures in the right size Use unix line endings Add .gitattributes to normalize line endin…→ Full commit message
* draw-gonifs: Transparent clickable gonifs Highlight the individual hexagon lines on click, instead of the gonif lines Draw clickable gonifs/hexagonifs
* bug-21: Don't use hardcoded perl path
perl is hard coded in the gits script https://sourceforge.net/p/gitslave/bugs/21/ Patch by Jose Santiago https://sourceforge.net/u/jlsantiagohv/profile/
* bug-20: Fix parsing output which took time to complete
* bug-19: Fix git status error
Handle 'git status' output when the operation takes time https://sourceforge.net/p/gitslave/bugs/20/ Patch by Jose Santiago https://sourceforge.net/u/jlsantiagohv/profile/
Error: gits unexpected status output (missing branch) https://sourceforge.net/p/gitslave/bugs/19/ Patch by James T. Tanis https://sourceforge.net/u/jtanis/profile/
* notifications: Return success from functions, move warning if no notifier was found, even less output Reduce amount of information output by default Additional documentati…→ Full commit message
* daemon-rework: Update documentation Add 'np startstop', which works like a broken play/pause button Make 'playing' the default mode Make 'np next' work even if the playe…→ Full commit message
Still need a designer...