* release/v5.0.2: (22 commits) v5.0.2 Update copyright years Add browser testing explanation Add vivaldi run scripts Add chromium run scripts Use web-ext sign to uploa…→ Full commit message
* feature/update-packaging: Add browser testing explanation Add vivaldi run scripts Add chromium run scripts Use web-ext sign to upload to AMO for Firefox Bump minimum F…→ Full commit message
- Starts Vivaldi with Talkie loaded. - Uses `web-ext run`. - Assumes a `vivaldi` executable in `PATH`.
- Starts Chromium with Talkie loaded. - Assumes a `chromium` executable in `PATH`. - Could possibly use `web-ext run --target chromium`, but it didn't seem to work with the Snap v…→ Full commit message
- Use `web-ext sign` to upload the WebExtension versions for Firefox. - Requires environment variables `WEB_EXT_API_KEY` and `WEB_EXT_API_SECRET` to be set. - Requires manual uplo…→ Full commit message
- The `web-ext lint` command warns about using incompatible/unimplemented calls to `browser` functionality. - Bumping the minimum Firefox version from v52 to v57 means nearly all …→ Full commit message
- Mozilla has changed their requirements for packages with built or minified code. - Previously, the source maps (generated at build-time) were required as a separate `.zip` file.…→ Full commit message
- Clarify some prerequisites. - List tools used.
- Previously, the packaging used the hardcoded version from `package.json`. - Changes to the code would not be reflected in the package naming if packaging was rerun. - Using the …→ Full commit message
> GitHub is deprecating authentication to the GitHub API using query parameters ... > > All authentication to the GitHub API should be done using HTTP basic authentication. See …→ Full commit message