Category index page 8 of 40 pages, listing 100 out of 3913 entries in the category git.
- Upstream fix for auto-exposure setting in `example.c` See - https://github.com/libuvc/libuvc/pull/138
* release/v5.0.2: (22 commits) v5.0.2 Update copyright years Add browser testing explanation Add vivaldi run scripts Add chromium run scripts Use web-ext sign to uploa…→ Full commit message
* feature/update-packaging: Add browser testing explanation Add vivaldi run scripts Add chromium run scripts Use web-ext sign to upload to AMO for Firefox Bump minimum F…→ Full commit message
- Starts Vivaldi with Talkie loaded. - Uses `web-ext run`. - Assumes a `vivaldi` executable in `PATH`.
- Starts Chromium with Talkie loaded. - Assumes a `chromium` executable in `PATH`. - Could possibly use `web-ext run --target chromium`, but it didn't seem to work with the Snap v…→ Full commit message
- Use `web-ext sign` to upload the WebExtension versions for Firefox. - Requires environment variables `WEB_EXT_API_KEY` and `WEB_EXT_API_SECRET` to be set. - Requires manual uplo…→ Full commit message
- The `web-ext lint` command warns about using incompatible/unimplemented calls to `browser` functionality. - Bumping the minimum Firefox version from v52 to v57 means nearly all …→ Full commit message
- Mozilla has changed their requirements for packages with built or minified code. - Previously, the source maps (generated at build-time) were required as a separate `.zip` file.…→ Full commit message
- Clarify some prerequisites. - List tools used.
- Previously, the packaging used the hardcoded version from `package.json`. - Changes to the code would not be reflected in the package naming if packaging was rerun. - Using the …→ Full commit message
> GitHub is deprecating authentication to the GitHub API using query parameters ... > > All authentication to the GitHub API should be done using HTTP basic authentication. See …→ Full commit message
Bumps [eslint](https://github.com/eslint/eslint) from 4.18.0 to 4.18.2. - [Release notes](https://github.com/eslint/eslint/releases) - [Changelog](https://github.com/eslint/eslint…→ Full commit message
Bumps [bson](https://github.com/mongodb/js-bson) from 1.0.4 to 1.0.9. - [Release notes](https://github.com/mongodb/js-bson/releases) - [Changelog](https://github.com/mongodb/js-bs…→ Full commit message
Bumps [bower](https://github.com/bower/bower) from 1.8.2 to 1.8.8. - [Release notes](https://github.com/bower/bower/releases) - [Changelog](https://github.com/bower/bower/blob/mas…→ Full commit message
* release/v5.0.1: 5.0.1 Update copyright years Change OS voice install descriptions, link Switch to full tab options Use absolute paths for testing using google-chrome
- Change link for macOS. Old was broken; this one might break as well. - Describe how to reach the system settings in macOS, Windows 10.
- Google Chrome 74 seems to have an issue with Talkie's options page. - The options page itself works fine, but displaying it in Chrome's extension details page for Talkie does no…→ Full commit message
* release/v22.214.171.124: Link main button to release instead of debug build
* release/v126.96.36.199: Promote beta version Add v188.8.131.52 release source Add compiled v184.108.40.206 release
* release/v220.127.116.11: (40 commits) v18.104.22.168 Update screenshot to v22.214.171.124 running on Windows 10 Link to v126.96.36.199 in preparation for release Remove references to 7-Zip and .7…→ Full commit message
* feature/update-website: Update screenshot to v188.8.131.52 running on Windows 10 Link to v184.108.40.206 in preparation for release Remove references to 7-Zip and .7z files Update u…→ Full commit message
* feature/swap-icon-colors: Use new icon in readme Use new icon on website Use new icon in application Generate icon Add script for creating icons Clean up svg with sv…→ Full commit message
* feature/code-quality: Treat build warnings as errors Fix StyleCop warnings Add file header Add StyleCop Fix FxCop warnings Add FxCop
* feature/spi-helpers: Refresh displayed values when system settings change Add SPI helpers, run code analysis, cleanup fixes Move SystemParametersInfoHelper to the main pro…→ Full commit message
* feature/update-application-information: Update copyright years, notice, license link Update information text, tooltips Format xaml Increase window width Update links, …→ Full commit message
* feature/refresh-project: Add project refrerence to .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Ignore .vs/ Upgrade solution and project files Set .gitattributes for .gitattributes
* binki/netfx-dual-targeting: Use dual-targeting to run on both .netfx-3.5 and .netfx-4.0+.
* binki/master: Allow window to be minimized. Format properties to have newlines.