Category index page 2 of 40 pages, listing 100 out of 3913 entries in the category git.
- Was disabled to reduce merge conflicts during development. - Required for publishing to Mozilla Addons.
- Uses `svgo` to compress SVG files. - Uses `.svg` files as input, outputs as `.min.svg`. - Still committing the minified files. - Some files are used statically, for example fr…→ Full commit message
- Base (font) size was `0.75em`. - Reverted to the implied default `1em`. - Increased options page and popup widths to match.
- Add Windows 11. - Mention WinRT and SAPI on Windows. - Break out a FAQ component.
- Some browsers have no bundled voices, and/or cannot find any provided by the (operating) system. - One example is Chromium v96 installed via `snap` on Ubuntu 21.10 - If no voi…→ Full commit message
- Having `onClick` event handlers for (by default) non-interactive elements (for example `<p>`) can be hard to "detect" in the user interface, and therefore confusing. - Adding a …→ Full commit message
- A shortcut key editor is now available in Firefox. - Update information and links to reflect this.
- During "server-side" prerendering, the HTML templates are populated with HTML and JSON state from the initial rendering pass. - During development, automatic HTML formatting in …→ Full commit message
- Used during "server-side" prerendering for the per-language options page HTML. - Barebones "tab", showing a simple loading" message. - Briefly visible until the active tab is sw…→ Full commit message
- To see/set voice settings on the options page, the user drills down via language groups, dialects, and voices. - Some "levels" expect the previous the previous levels to provide…→ Full commit message
- Use `getDerivedStateFromError`, even though it's not covering all relevant details. - Reduce assumptions regarding error types.
- Prefer URL objects over strings to clearly distinguish the intent on a type level. - Currently only used for external URLs. - Cannot be (plainly) used for internal URLs, as they…→ Full commit message
- Use `state`, `createRef()`. - Use actipon type directly, instead of a bound wrapper. - NOTE: can not use `iconClick()` to simulate "real" Talkie usage, as it requires user int…→ Full commit message
- Linking internal options tabs with an (extension root-)absolute URL triggered a full page reload. - This means losing page state. - For (the `apt`, non-`snap` installation) …→ Full commit message
- Moves the upgrade option from the upgrades tab to the features tab. - Removes the upgrade tab.
- Allows hiding some information in the user interface by default. - Allows the user to opt-in to see additional details. - Changes the text tab in the options page to settings, a…→ Full commit message
- Was long overdue. - Still not fully up-to-date with the latest rules, due to some upstream packages not supporting ESM.
- Modernizes the codebase to use primarily ESM, instead of CJS. - Removes the extraneous CJS typescript compilation. - Removes `rollup` usage for Node.js executables; instead …→ Full commit message
- The options page is a concept in web extensions, with browser support in menus etcetera. - It is sometimes wrapped in a smaller `<iframe>`, to integrate with the browser's own…→ Full commit message
* release/v5.0.0: v5.0.0 Update CHANGELOG.md Upgrade @sindresorhus/tsconfig Upgrade xo, eslint-config-joelpurra Upgrade read-pkg-up Upgrade map-obj Upgrade find-up …→ Full commit message