homebrew-joelpurra, a tap for Homebrew
This Homebrew tap contains specialized software created, forked or maintained by Joel Purra, packaged for easy installation.
Enter this in your terminal:
# Enable the tap first: brew tap joelpurra/joelpurra # Install one or more programs: brew install jqnpm brew install npshell brew install shell-keystroke-animator # Install one or more forks: brew install --devel joelpurra/joelpurra/jq brew install --devel joelpurra/joelpurra/gitslave
Projects and forks
See separate project pages:
- jqnpm is a package manage for jq. Uses the
- npshell is a command-line music queue manager.
- shell-keystroke-animator is a screen demo recording tool to produce animations/gifs of scripted keyboard input.
- joelpurra/joelpurra/gitslave which is a gitslave fork. It picks up where the original maintainers left off.
- joelpurra/joelpurra/jq which is a jq fork. Patches to enable package management are applied in the branches.
Thanks for using my software! Spread the word =)
Copyright (c) 2015, 2016 Joel Purra. Licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License, Version 3 (AGPL-3.0).