- See list of available library packages in node-ffi-libraries.
- Uses Conan.io to download compiled cross-platform binaries.
- Packages are made to be published to Github and/or NPM.
- Generated packages may depend on other generated packages.
Bugs? Report them!
For simplicity, report all issues to node-ffi-packager. Even better, submit a pull request!
Want to dig a bit deeper?
- Problems with package installation, versioning, or loading? Probably somewhere in node-ffi-packager.
- Missing or broken
.hfunctionality? Poke around in node-libclang.
- Problems with the generated
.h.jsfiles? Might be node-ffi-generate.
- Need a new version of a library? Look in library-configurations.